Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 22:34, 26 October 2007 +137 N Talk:Sibawayh New page: I picked up the Wikipedia article and edited out all the religious material. ~~~~ current
- 22:33, 26 October 2007 +408 N Sibawayh New page: Sibawayh was a linguist of Persian origin writing in Arabic who wrote the first great grammar of Arabic. He worked mostly in Bagdad, but died in Shiraz around the year 180/796. His full n...
- 22:21, 26 October 2007 +290 N Talk:Portal:List of portals New page: At the very least Glottopedia needs a portal for "Historical Linguistics" and I would advocate one for "Linguistic Classification" as well. At this point I don't feel close enough to the p...
- 22:18, 26 October 2007 +165 N Talk:Portal:Corpus linguistics New page: I have put up a brief explanation of what corpus linguistics is. I haven't made any attempt to format it ~~~~
- 22:06, 26 October 2007 +215 N Talk:Portal:Phonetics and phonology New page: This is really funny. Not only is there no article about phonemes, it isn't even listed as potential. Or do you think phonemes are no part of phonology? ~~~~
- 21:59, 26 October 2007 +1,047 Glottopedia:Forum/Archive 01 Language Description