Jan Wohlgemuth attended The First International Conference on Linguistic Terminology, Glossing and Phonemicization (LiTGaP 2020) hosted by the Japanese Linguistics Internationalization Committee and held at Denkoku no Mori, Yonezawa City, Yamagata, Japan, Feb. 22–24, 2020.  and presented the history and current issues of Glottopedia there.
Some notes and suggestions:
- Open to the conlanging community. Many conlangers are very good at linguistics and know their way around in the internet. They would be a good resource of community and contributors. (A. Lahaussois)
- Would it be possible do make derivatives (MySQL dump -> new installation) or incorporate other databases? (Kuroki K.)
- What will happen when User:NaumSven retires? Who will have access to the server? Will GP still be hosted in Trier? (M. Zisk)
- Offer from M. Zisk to move it to Sendai
- How to compete (if at all) with the "giant" Wikipedia? (M. Zisk)