Please list any bugs, problems or request for upgrades and module installations here.
Please start a new section for each issue and sign all entries.
- An explanation for "Summary" (during editing) is missing. --NBlöcher
- A note concerning the fixed language setting of the sidebar (preferrably mentioned when setting the default language at the beginning) would be lovely. It was rather confusing in the beginning that my sidebar didn't switch to German when I was looking at pages in German. --NBlöcher
Definition of "Section"
- I am not sure whether I have formatted the issues stated above in the correct way ("Please start a new section for each issue"). --NBlöcher
Two Versions of the Main Page
Random Article Function
- Would it be at all possible to create a "random article"-function? Especially for someone who has just recently started using Glottopedia this might be a nice feature. --NBlöcher
- whoops. that is active by default. I never realized it's gone. --wohlgemuth (talk) 13:41, 23 May 2014 (CEST)
- On the main page there are some languages listed in which articles can already be found (Swedish, Italian, etc), but not all of those languages can be found in Category:Language Articles. I assume that either those articles have not been categorised properly or that they simply do not exist. Whatever the reason is, it might be confusing for new users who would especially like to contribute in their native tongue. Is there any other way to search for these articles? Otherwise the example languages on the main page should be replaced in order to avoid confusion. --NBlöcher
- If they are not categorized via language categories, one can only browse through the entire list of articles and categorize them manually. :( Should you ever feel bored enough to do that, you'll be welcome. --wohlgemuth (talk) 13:41, 23 May 2014 (CEST)
(reported by Kajta) - TOC always aligns right when using the magic word __TOC.
- This is due to the settings in Template:TOC which forced floar-right; automatied TOC are floating left, however.
- I redefined the Template and
created a new one Template:TOCRIGHTsuggest using Template:TOCright for right-floating TOCs
- --wohlgemuth (talk) 11:38, 27 May 2014 (CEST)
- After our most recent discussion, I changed the TOC so that it's no longer a floating environment. It now appears directly over the paragraph where it's put. For a floating environment, Template:TOCright is still available. --KPolitt